Paul Atkins is an editor at News and Media Republic Ltd  working across the People’s Republic of South Devon , D&CFilm , ArtsCulture  and the Devon Week  websites, and is publisher of the ArtsCulture magazine . Here’s everything you need know about him.
Media background: I am a Plymouth-based writer, web editor, sub editor, digital marketer, and designer with almost 10 years of professional experience. I helped set up the News And Media Republic group in 2005 and am responsible for some of the day-to-day management of the People’s Republic of South Devon, D&CFilm, SouthWestShows, the Devon Week, and ArtsCulture websites. I have also worked as a sub editor, web editor and writer for South West Media Group. I have a passion for movies and am involved with the local film scene. I help host the monthly CINE networking event at Exeter Phoenix as part of my D&CFilm responsibilities and recently appeared on Riviera FM in Torbay. I have written a short film (due to be shot in April 2011) and am currently writing a feature. I was also recently asked to submit a comprehensive six-month digital strategy for the Royal Cornwall Show 2011.
This section is inspired by Jeff Jarvis (What Would Google Do?) from his Buzzmachine site and we’ve taken the questions from The New York Times freelancer questionnaire as of mid-2006:
1. Please list your other current employers, whether full time or part time
2. For what other employers have you worked in the last three years?
South West Media Group.
3. What sort of volunteer work do you do regularly, if any, and for whom? (Please include any public relations, advocacy or advisory board involvement.)
4. Do you do any work paid or unpaid in politics or government? Have you done any lobbying of governmental bodies?
5. Do you have any financial investments or financial ties that may limit your ability to cover specific topics free of conflict, and if so, what are the topics?
6. Although we don’t regulate the activities of spouses, partners or immediate family members of our contributors, do any of their professional or personal involvements or any of their financial investments or ties make certain topics inappropriate for you, and if so, what are the topics?
7. Have you accepted any free trips, junkets or press trips in the last two years? Have you accepted any substantial free merchandise or discounts from people we might cover?
8. Has anything you’ve written later resulted in a published editor’s note or retraction for deliberate falsehood or plagiarism or become the subject of a lawsuit involving allegations of deliberate falsehood? (If yes, please include details about the publication and your role in the article or story. If a lawsuit, please describe the disposition of the case.)
Have we covered everything? Email any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org