At News and Media Republic we publish a number of websites including the PRSD, D&CFilm and ArtCulture. To help the smooth running and increase our reach while meeting our social commitments, we have an editorial advisory board.
Why an Editorial Advisory Board
- to draw on a diversity of voice and view to inform the publications
- to call on opinions and experience
- to suggest new stories and different directions
- to approach potential contributors
- to share industry and sector
Why join our Editorial Advisory Board
- supporting and promoting the indie arts and news community
- pushing issues, areas or artists that mean something to you
- helping to change the narrative of news and coverage
- being able to share your experience and knowledge
- potentially gain new skills and, with our support, to leverage the EAB experience in any way you can
The role, scope and possibilities of and Editorial Board to learn and develop is going to be one of our key areas to explore.
In this nascent form, we’re writing the rules and so far the plans are to engage with you in any way you would like as often as you would like.
Here’s our Editorial Advirsory Team
They are a talented group of creative individuals interested in society, art, cinematography, design, music, and all niches in between.
Police service retiree. Believe in healthy communities being best placed to reduce harm and crime.
Food bank manager and Totnes Parliamentary Candidate for the Labour party in 2017.
Change Manager, Music blogger, documenting my cancer journey keen to make sure more voices are heard from the South West, particularly in the creative sectors.
If you would like to suggest yourself or someone else for the advisory board, please drop us a line.